Applied Practice provides supplemental classroom resources, integrated test preparation, assessment options, professional development opportunities and much more.
Our resources are literature and language-based for English and topic-based for math, science, and social studies.
Each product line provides support by offering classroom activities written in the style and format of various standardized test assessments, while covering content typically taught in a unit of study.
Utilize your classroom time more efficiently by blending content review and critical test-taking practice!
All of our resources enable teachers to integrate student preparation for standardized tests with their core curriculum for grades 6-12.
- Promote improved standardized test scores while ending the criticism of “teaching to the test”
- Provide students practice in higher level thinking skills and critical analysis
- Utilize detailed answer explanations for thorough comprehension
- Integrate targeted content seamlessly into daily lessons
- Document correlations to standards within instructional plans
- Empower teachers with standards-aligned resources for ELA, math, science, and social studies
- Reinforce district progress initiatives
- Offer options for teaching critical thinking, close reading, and effective composition
- Support best classroom practices through instruction in core content
- Encourage differentiation of instruction to meet individual student needs
- Provide access to a cohesive, guided instructional model