Empowering Teachers, Enhancing Learning
Are your students ready for the AP exam? Applied Practice now offers resource guides to support students in AP science courses.
Each Applied Practice Resource Guide Includes: Multiple-Choice and Free Response questions created for the newly redesigned AP exams for Chemistry, as well as the exam for more rigorous courses in Biology and Environmental Science.
The AP Chemistry resources offer:
• Questions that are tied to learning objectives in the curriculum framework
• Questions that are tied to the Science Practices
• 4 answer choices on multiple-choice questions, instead of 5
• Rationales for each multiple-choice question
• A free-response scoring guide