The questions provided for this unit are grouped into two types. There are multiple choice and free response questions that are valuable for the initial teaching of the concepts of chemistry, found in the “Student Practices” section, as well as a separate, formative assessment, that includes questions which best replicate those found on the actual AP exam.
This resource includes:
- Teaching Overview and Teaching Guide
- Multiple-choice questions replicating Section I of the AP Chemistry Exam
- Multiple-choice answer keys with explanations
- Free-response questions replicating Section II of the AP Chemistry Exam, with a scaffolded version to support students at different levels of understanding
- Free-response scoring guidelines
- Overall Assessment that provides Multiple Choice and Free Response sections