Introducing two new collections, Shakespeare’s Comedies Collection and Shakespeare’s Tragedies Collection, containing selected passages from the Applied Practice Teacher Resource Guides and NEW supplementary material.
Shakespeare’s Tragedies Collection includes selections from Romeo and Juliet, Julius Caesar, Macbeth, Hamlet, Othello, and King Lear.
Each collection includes:
- A synopsis of the play’s plot up to the point of the passages covered in the practices.
- Links to supplementary material for each play including performances, discussions with actors and directors, and other material related to the specific plays or to Shakespeare in general.
- A brief introduction to comedy or tragedy that allows students to approach the synopses and passages with an awareness of the characteristics of the genre.
- Detailed answer explanations for each of the multiple-choice questions.
- A free-response question for each of the plays covered…