Updated for Fall 2019!
Composed of approximately 90 multiple choice questions covering 12 passages, 6 free response questions, detailed answer explanations, teaching strategies, vocabulary lists, and essay scoring guides, this resource can provide concentrated instructional support for any Pre-AP and AP English course.
The following nonfiction selections are included:
- from “Idols of the Mind,” Francis Bacon
- from "To the Person Sitting in Darkness," Samuel Clemens
- from "The Declaration of Independence," Thomas Jefferson
- from "What Life Means to Me," Jack London
- from "The Encantadas," Herman Melville
- from "Walden," Henry David Thoreau
- from "Letter from Thomas Jefferson regarding George Washington"
- from "Nathaniel Hawthorne's discussion of Abraham Lincoln"