AP* U.S. History
To help students perform at high levels, Applied Practice offers U.S. History resource guides created by history teachers for history teachers. Following the topics and presented in the AP U.S. History curriculum framework, AP test preparation is woven seamlessly into your classroom. Each resource guide addresses the skills and types of questions found on the AP U.S. History exam while providing resources and strategies for building effective assessments, teaching writing skills, and succeeding on the AP exam.
Developed in Fall of 2017, these guides were created by experienced teachers to help you prepare your students for success. The Periods 1-9 Teacher Resource Guides reflect the current structure of the AP U.S. History curriculum framework and the most recent changes to the exam.
EACH SUPPLEMENTAL GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Instruction on writing skills for all parts of the exam
- A document-based question, with analysis of all of the documents
- Guided practice for the DBQ
- Graphic organizers to aid in student learning
- Short answer questions with scoring standards
- Instructions on building an assessment
- 15-18 stimulus-based questions
- Approximately 60 review questions
- Answer keys with correlations to the curriculum framework
- AP-USH-51: Periods 1-2 (1491-1754)
- AP-USH-58 Periods 8-9 (1945-Present)
Showing all 6 results