Applied Practice publishes supplemental resources that enable teachers to integrate student preparation for standardized tests with their core curriculum for grades 6-12.
- Promote improved standardized test scores while ending the criticism of “teaching to the test”
- Provide students practice in higher level thinking skills and critical analysis
- Utilize detailed answer explanations for thorough comprehension
- Integrate targeted content seamlessly into daily lessons
- Document correlations to standards within instructional plans
- Empower teachers with standards-aligned resources for ELA, math, science, and social studies
- Reinforce district progress initiatives
- Offer options for teaching critical thinking, close reading, and effective composition
- Support best classroom practices through instruction in core content
- Encourage differentiation of instruction to meet individual student needs
- Provide access to a cohesive, guided instructional model
Applied Practice materials are literature and language-based for English and topic-based for math, science, and social studies.
Each product line provides support for the current test-driven environment by offering classroom activities written in the style and format of various standardized test assessments, while covering content typically taught in a unit of study.
Utilize your classroom time more efficiently by blending content review and critical test-taking practice!